The International Fire and Security Exhibition Conference (IFSEC) 2016 highlights some of the world’s latest innovations in domestic and public security. In June 26, 2016, Canon Europe officially announced their newest lineup of 2MP security cameras at the London IFSEC 2016.
As a world leader in digital imaging technology, Canon strives to maintain its excellence in the field of video, photography, and optics. These eight 2MP cameras is an embodiment of Canon’s commitment to provide cutting edge technology in private and public security applications.
Its revolutionary design features a state of the art 360 endless panning capability, powerful 20x and 30x optical zoom, autofocus, highly sensitive 2MP CMOS sensors for extreme low light conditions, vandal resistant camera, and ultra-low dispersion lens.
These new developments in camera technology, particularly network security cameras, focuses on three major areas: precision, durability, and reliability. These areas are considered crucial in providing vital forensic information, and have been the impetus in creating this new lineup in Canon’s security camera department.
Here’s a quick glimpse of what is to be expected of Canon’s upcoming 2MP cameras:
1. VB-R13VE. Sports a powerful 30x optical zoom and continuous panning capability for 360 degree security. It’s 100% vandal resistant and can withstand extreme weather, suitable for outdoor use. Ultra-sensitive CMOS sensor allows you capture images in striking detail even with poor lighting conditions. Camera is also equipped with onboard analytics, motion adaptive noise reduction, and area specific data size reduction.
2. VB-R12VE. Also capable of 360 continuous panning and 30x optical zoom. Absolutely vandal proof. Designed for both indoor and outdoor use, It can operate in extreme temperatures (-50 to 55 degrees Celsius). State of the art CMOS sensor allows the camera to work at its best even in low-light conditions. Also equipped with onboard analytics, motion adaptive noise reduction, and area specific data size reduction as a standard feature.
3. VB-R13. Belongs to the same category as VB-R13VE/12VE’s 30x optical zoom and 360 endless panning model. Still has the adaptive noise reduction, area specific data size reduction and built-in analytics. CMOS sensor provides you with stunningly clear and vivid picture even in low light.
4. VB-H761LVE. Bullet type camera with 20x optical zoom and IR night vision capability. It’s also equipped with onboard analytics, motion adaptive noise reduction, and area specific data size reduction.
5. VB-H760VE. Sturdy IP66/IK09 bullet type design, this camera can zoom in up to 20x and has a very nimble autofocus function. Six built-in alarm configurations allow for fast, hassle-free setup.
6. VB-H751LE. This bullet type infrared camera conforms with IP66/NEMA250 Type 4x environmental standards. Compact and sturdy, it works well even in the worst weather conditions. Has built-in alarm profiles for easy setup.
7. VBH652LVE. All weather fixed dome camera with an anti-fog airflow design and optional heater unit for freezing weather. It’s rated IK10 for impact resistance and is considered 100% vandal proof, ideal for perimeter security.
8. VBH651VE. Wide angled fixed dome camera can cover larger areas even without panning capability. Also classified as IP66/NEMA250 Type 4x, it’s one tough camera you can always count on.